Financing

We offer full support for you to have the best purchasing experience. Because we want your dream to be fulfilled as soon as possible, we have provided you with several financing options.

Through them you can purchase any home on our offer. And if you can’t decide on the financing that would best fit your budget, you can always ask for Class Park sales consultans for support.

A purchase that matters

You can, of course, opt out for full payment, embark on a developer installment program or make a bank contract to help you get to the apartment you want. All you have to do is set up a meeting with us, and the purchase process will run so smoothly that you won’t even notice when you have moved to your new home.

Invest in a stable long-term property, unaffected by inflation. If you choose to pay in advance for the house under construction, whether it is a studio or a two-room apartment, you benefit from the lowest price on our offer.

One way you can manage your budget simpler and more efficiently. You pay the advance and the rest during the execution of the building period and you have got rid of worries.

This is another way to get to the apartment you want. The 5% advance guarantees the reservation of the building, and the rest of 95% will be paid by you after signing the contract with the bank.  We will help you with the documents, solutions and tips to make your whole process easier as we have enough experience to help you. Having 100% guarantee of the reservation means that we will refund the full payment in advance, in case the bank does not give you the loan or something important occurs in your life.

This is similar to the First Home Loan. The only difference is the 15% deposit, which means you will pay off the loan earlier. We will help you with the documents, solutions and tips to make your whole process easier as we have enough experience to help you. Having 100% guarantee of the reservation means that we will refund the full payment in advance, in case the bank does not give you the loan or something important occurs in your life.

if you work abroad this is the most sought after method for the developer to get you something good. In addition, you get rid of the hassle with the documents, you do everything directly with the developer so that you can focus on what really matters. 

Installments up to 5 years: give 30% advance, 40% during the construction period, move in and pay the rest in 3 years. 

Installments up to 3 years: you move in and pay installments for 3 years.

Between 7-8%, it is an extremely good yield, moreover, the value of the investment increases as the complex develops. This is the safest investment and the most recommended one. It increases its value every year, in addition you have a guarantee because the apartment is brand new. In case you want to rent it, we can even help you with tips, details and even with clients.

Ask us here

Fill the form (it takes about 60 seconds)
Ask us here

Fill the form (it takes about 60 seconds)

   Ready?

  • • SALES OFFICE
    4 Madrid Street, Târgoviște, Romania | Mass transportation: Itinerary 1B (Micro 11 – Class Park), Itinerary 20
  • EMAIL
    contact@classpark.ro
  • • Telephone:
    +4 (0756) 993993+4 (0753) 222444
  • • INFORMATION
    Sales office representatives are daily at your disposal to help you find the right apartment and make the best decision.